5 essential web tools to help convert visitors to customersJuly 8, 2018
Important questions you should ask before hiring a web development companyJuly 9, 2018
Top SEO Tricks:
- Optimize and compress images in exchange for a faster loading time.
- Optimize your content for long tail and other relevant queries. Analyze the content of your competitors’ pages on your queries, including what words they use. You must use all the words that are relevant to the user’s question, and what he or she (and a search engine) should expect to find on your page. A comprehensive answer will always be rewarded.
- Lead the user wisely. Keep your goals in mind when you write each post. If your goal is to sell something, create a sales funnel, and try even the most absurd options. Sometimes success comes from where you expect it the least.
- Invest money in your future. Paid and custom images, the set of SEO tools — you have to pay for everything, and that is absolutely normal. Everything will pay off when people start paying you!
- Describe your meta description with a call to action. It is best to limit it to 117characters so that mobile phone users can see your full description