Care Home Management
Actio offers a customisable solution for all the needs of your Care Home:
- Enquiry Management
- Resident Management
- Finance Management
- Food and Meal Plans
- Emergency Contacts
- Personalised Care Plans
- Attendance Management
- Stock Control
- Maintenance Checks
- Audit Reports
- Digital Documents
- Accident & Incident Forms
Combine all the features you require into a single dashboard and increase efficiency, accountability and the quality of care for your residents.
Streamline the enquiry process for your potential residents and your staff.
Your staff can quickly access the key information about a potential resident such as:
- Personal details
- How they would be funded
- Care needs information
- Residence type
- Assessment question responses to see if the resident is appropriate for the level of equipment and resources you can provide.
Ensure quality of care and save time with Resident Management.
Rather than relying on an ineffective filing system, out-of-date database or even word of mouth, with Actio you can access detailed information for each of your residents on the go:
- Who they are/ personal information
- Funding information
- Care information
- Personalised care plans
- Weekly assessment details including weight, measurements and mood
Tired of trying to work out lengthy finance and calculation processes?
Funding Source: Access how each resident is funded, including local authority, central government, disability or veteran funding or via family.
Rules: Manage and ensure accurate funding and fee calculations with details such as second homes and keep track of any extra charges such as trips, events, or laundry.
Fee structure: Actio’s integrated booking system can work out exact pricing for any combination of details. For example, the monthly fee for a nursing patient with a luxury suite.
Improve patient care and cut out human error by keeping track of Medications with Actio.
Have added notes from other staff with personal details about how a resident likes their medication admitted or how to keep them calm.
Checklist for staff to fill in after administrating medicine to ensure each resident has the right ones at the right time.
Access previous medication data to stay in the know about patient history and what works for them.
Improve engagement and wellbeing with an Activities calendar
Ensure quality and improve efficiency with Actio’s Food Management system.
- Incoming food delivery checks: ensure quality and order accuracy
- Food storage checks such as temperatures
- Cooking & cooling temperature and allergen checks
- Menu management: create and edit menus, share them with residents and their families along with all the dietary details
- Stock Management: Check the stock level of food items easily and send requests for re-ordering when running low all via an app
In the case of an emergency, save time trying to track down the contact information needed.
Improve the quality of care with personalised care plans.
This ensures that no matter which member of staff is caring for a resident they can be aware of and care for their specific needs.
For example, staff could access each resident’s:
- Medical Care Plan
- Routines: Likes, Dislikes, Preferred Timings
- Cognition & Mental Capacity Care Plan
- Food & Nutritional Care Plan
- Hygiene Care Plan
- Weight Control Plan
- Body Maps: Keep track bruises, scars and bodily changes
- Behavioural Notes: Advice to deal with a particular situation or behaviour
Care plans can also be made pictogram friendly to assist those without English as a first language.
With these personalised checklists, it also ensures accountability for each stage of resident’s care being delivered to a high and equal standard.
Efficient HR & Employee Management
- Track your employee attendance, holidays and breaks.
- Quickly access HR information from anywhere: job role, line manager, payroll details, breaks, employment contracts &emergency contacts.
- Keep track of staff training
- Generate employment contracts
- Working Hours
- Create custom induction checks based on job role
Stay in Control: Manage Your Stock Efficiently
Affordable Facial Recognition Attendance & Rota System
Gone are the days of sinking time into paper-based rotas. Our simple staff management system instantly provides you with the full picture.
- With facial recognition software your staff can clock in and out easily, see personal notes you have left for them and track if they are early or late.
- Staff can also check in and out by sharing their location through the app.
- Automatic Scheduling: You can create weekly schedules that take into account your staff, their preferred hours & roles.
- Link attendance information to your payroll systems.
Easy Repair Management: Save Time, Effort & Money
- Staff can report necessary repairs 24/7; adding photos or videos of the issue.
- Repairs can be assigned to your staff or be tendered out to contractors via the App.
- Everyone necessary can be notified when the issue is fixed and receive an update with photo evidence.
- Get reminders when items need to be checked such as fire alarms, smoke detectors etc.
Ensure your compliance with audit reports and checks: Keep Ratings & Funding Up
We give you the tools to create these reports digitally and easily, with options to provide photographic evidence. Save time transferring information about and put information directly into the app, automatically ready to download, send or print.
Audit reports we could provide include:
- Monthly audit report
- Quality audit report
- Care plan audit report
- Health & safety audit report
- Weight loss audit
- Unannounced audit report
- Catering audit reports
- Monthly medication audits
- Monthly accident audit
Improve your services by collecting informative Feedback
With our easy survey App you can gather and analyse feedback on resident experience, dining quality, visitor feedback and activities to improve the quality of your services.
- Surveys can be customised to ask the questions you want answered.
- Find out what your employees think and then use your findings to help make your staff happier.
- You could also post feedback directly to your website or social media from the system to show others the quality of your service.
With Actio’s Digital Documents you can access all the key information you need from anywhere, 24/7
- Application forms
- DBS checks and information
- Internal checks for referencing
Save time for your residents with automatic Accident & Incident Forms
- See details from previous incidents
- Add attachments such as pictures for evidence
- Safety instructions can be displayed
- Staff can add an ‘Action needed’ status
- Collect all the information needed quickly and easily, generate a pdf with a click of a button.
Efficient Improvements: Custom Checklists
Quality of care
Checklists can be created for your staff to follow in all care processes to ensure quality is upheld. These can also include the personal preferences of each resident such as having a cup of tea before they have a bath.
This is also ensured as you can see who has completed each checklist and staff can provide photographic evidence of a completed task.
Make sure all your business imperatives such as Health & Safety are all up to scratch and in line with expected standards using specialised checklists.
Train Your Staff
Create bespoke task lists for your employees so they understand how to do each job properly. You can even attach training videos.
Never miss an important a piece of communication & assign tasks between staff.
- You Do is a mobile application developed for managing team activities and assigning tasks to one or more team members who will be responsible for that task.
- Each department can assign each other tasks and pass on information easily to ensure nothing is lost in handovers.
- Stop having to chase progress:
The status of every task is recorded on the App so no requests are lost or forgotten. Tasks can be easily prioritised; everyone knows what needs to be completed first.
Ensure your home is the go-to option for residents who need care.
- Let us increase your occupancy through e-marketing tools including Google and Facebook.
- Raise awareness of your Care Home: We would take the time to understand your challenges, create a tailored marketing campaign and manage your social media presence, this could include:
- Business page creation on social media
- Unique weekly posting
- Content & Graphic creation for posts
- Page management
- Marketing progress reports
- Website optimisation, increase enquiries and bookings
Keys Management: Organise your keys and know who has them.
- Assign QR codes to your keys
- Print your own key tags with your own QR code printer
- Scan keys in and out
- Automatic SMS and email reminders when keys are not returned.
Never lose a conversation with a potential enquiry because it is lost in someone’s mail box.
With a central response manager, all enquiries correspondence is done from a central dashboard so any of your team members can respond and view previous conversations.
Make Informed Decisions with Business Intelligent Reports
Actio can automatically generate reports that help you to make informed decisions about your Care Home.
For example, generate daily, weekly or monthly reports depicting:
- Accidents and incidents
Be Safe: Covid-19
• Avoid unnecessary paper & contact: digitise your processes
• Keep your residents and staff as safe as possible
• Check your business compliance with the latest government rules and regulations
• Keep your staff in line with protocol using customised checklists
We don't just build systems, we build loyalty
Get to know the features of our customised Systems & Apps